Looking for an opportunity to expand your business? The new Clearview subdivision is breaking ground in 2017, and is actively seeking partners who will recognize the potential of what North Champaign has to offer. The extraordinary access to Interstate commerce, beautiful rural environment, and ready-to-develop lots are perfect for any commercial endeavor that is looking to build new facilities.
With lots ranging in size from 11 acres to 51 acres, finding the right amount of space to accommodate any project will be simple. Available utilities, and wide roads adjacent to each lot allow for immediate construction. Take advantage of all that Clearview has to offer and create a strong presence in Champaign for your office or retail development. Contact us and set up an appointment to lean more, or visit the interactive map or Listings pages.
- Located at the intersection of Interstates 74 and 57, providing prime visibility as you enter Champaign
- Convenient access via I-57 Olympian Drive interchange
- Future home of 100-acre Carle Foundation medical campus
- Completely fiber-fed communications from AT&T
- Streets, utilities and landscaping are already in place
- Developer is seeking sale, lease or build-to-suit opportunities
Clearview Community Breakdown:
- 270-acre interstate office park
- 37-acres of general commercial development
- 22-acre hotel/conference center campus
- Office Park: corporate office, insurance, data center, conference center
- Medical Park: medical office, specialty medicine, medical research, medical supply